CONCEALED VACUUM AIRFLOW TECHNOLOGY®
250-1000W MH or HPS
WHY USE A VERTICAL LAMP?
The OG reflector is engineered with a vertical lamp for the even light distribution and use of all lumens. Exceptional photometric performance and maximized thermal dissipation results in more consistent growing environments and higher yields. The OG reflector is uniquely designed to take advantage of all of the lamp’s available output.
WHAT IS CONCEALED VACUUM AIRFLOW TECHNOLOGY?
The patented Concealed Vacuum Airflow Technology reflector utilizes 100% of the hood’s reflective surface to maximize the lumens provided by the lamp. The parabolic reflectors stretch, bend and magnify the lamp’s internal components. No open ducts increases reflective surface area by 30%. Compared to standard designs, this patented reflector technology will create more uniform light nutrients, promoting larger yields at harvest time.
•Vertical lamp orientation provides longer lamp life resulting in more cycles and less lumen
depreciation between lamp changes
• Superior photometric performance creates a greater amount of uniform light nutrients
• Patented reflector design creates a 30% improvement in light output over traditional, vented hoods
• 8” removable ducts maintain 100% reflective capability and improve airflow efficiency
which allows more hoods to be vented using fewer fans.
• 8” removable louvered plates for use with no fans.
• Cooler lamps and housings reduce heat load issues and the costs associated with resolving them
• Exceptional housing quality ensures reliability and durability, minimizing down time due to
maintenance and cleaning
• Durable powder coat finish
• Constructed of heavy-duty 22 gauge steel
• 1/8” thick tempered glass lens
• Removable door for easy lamp access and cleaning
• Standard w/15’ cord and ballast plug
• 250-1000w MH/HPS
• One (1) pair of V-hooks for mounting
• UL Listed for damp locations
Dimensions: L 22.17″ x W 22.17″ x D 12.41″
Flanges & Top Housing included: L 27.17″ x W 22.17″ x H 18.21″
Weight: 33 lbs/14.97 kgs
Item No. GLH-OG-8