HORTICULTURAL CONVEX PREMIUM REFLECTOR TECHNOLOGY
315W CMH-400W-600W-1000W MH/HPS
SINGLE ENDED HORTICULTURAL REFLECTOR
A versatile grow light that combines the convenience of single-ended mogul base HID lamps with an extremely economical design. The HSE's small footprint and functionality make this product a unique fixture on the market.
WHAT CONVEX TECHNOLOGY?
CONVEX technology positions the lamp's arc tube on the reflector's base horizontal plane. The HSE reflector utilizes the lamp's ability to spread the lamp's lumens while utilizing direct control from its precision design to maximize overall performance.
The HSE is the smallest sized fixture currently on the market. Ability to spread light evenly across an area makes this unique product perfect for greenhouse and supplemental lighting applications.
- Fine hammertone textured reflector with 95% reflectance provides even and intense light coverage
- Standard removable universal ballast bracket allows for integral or remote mounting of the ballast
- Self-leveling design makes mounting quick and easy
- Exceptional housing quality ensures reliability and durability, minimizing down time due to maintenance and cleaning
- Convex technology precisely positions the lamp envelope just below the horizontal plane to provide more even light distribution
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Constructed of heavy-duty 22 gauge steel
- 12" 16AWG ballast connector for integral ballast mount
- 15' 16AWG lamp to ballast extension cord for remote ballast mount
- Mogul base socket allows the HSE to use commonly available lamps
- One (1) pair of V-hooks for mounting
- 315W CMH / 400-1000W HPS/MH lamps
- ETL Listed for damp location
- Five (5) year warranty
- Dimensions: L 16" x W 11.5" x H 4.5"
Bracket Included: L 16" x W 11.5" X H 19"
- Packaged Weight: 9.5 lbs / 4.3 kgs
- Installed Weight with Integral Ballast: 11.8 lbs / 5.35 kgs
- Installed Weight without Integral Ballast: 4.05 lbs / 1.84 kgs